Friday, January 29, 2010

valentineMARTYR







I just recently finished this Illustration for BeatRoute Magazines' February issue. They wanted original art for a series of Tear-out Valentines, each one by a different artist, and I was happy to be picked as one of them. The victim is a martyr for love, and the female is like  the god Eros, or Cupid. I'm happy with how it came out, I quite like the colours. Anyways, check out the Issue to collect all the valentines, and give them to that special someone.

3 comments:

Roxanne Wang said...

hey justin, i love the concept for this one, the figures are really alluring, and you did a gorgeous inking job on the roses and dove. Keep up the good work! I'll be sure to pick up a copy of the magazine.

tooled said...

you know what i love...

Justin Scott Creative.


my name is chase and I endorse this message.

Justin Scott said...

Haha..Thanks a lot guys, as always, appreciate the support, and I'm going to take that endorsement all the way to the bank chase.